Volunteers are the backbone of the Seal Rescue Centre. Volunteers help rescue and rehabilitate sick and injured seal pups return them to the wild; educate the public about seals in Ireland and their ocean environment; Gain knowledge and responsibility and take home unforgettable memories!
There are a variety of different ways to volunteer. Here are the openings we currently have available:
- Internship Positions (minimum commitment of 12 weeks) (CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE OR APPLY)
- Local Animal Care Volunteers (minimum commitment of 4 hours a week for 6 months)
- Tour Guides (minimum commitment of 4 hours a week)
- Education, Events, and Fundraising Volunteers (no minimum commitment- called as needed)
- Rescue Network Volunteer (positions available all over the country)
- Maintenance Person (no minimum commitment - called as needed)
- Assistant Manager (volunteer position - full time for 6 months)
- Volunteer Coordinator Position (volunteer Position - minimum commitment of 10hrs/week)
The Seal Rescue Centre is completely volunteer run and relies on passionate people from all around Ireland and even the world to give up their time to come to Ireland to care for the seal pups in need. With their dedication and hard work our rescue centre has been able to rescue wildlife that would otherwise not survive.
We are also looking for volunteers with specialized skills including:
- Maintenance, construction, electrical, or plumbing skills
- Lawyer, Accountants or Marketing
- Fundraising or Event Planning
If you have questions about volunteering feel free to call or email anytime!
Emal: email@example.comPhone: 087 195 5393
To APPLY for the volunteer positions above. Please CLICK HERE to download the application form. THANK YOU FOR CONSIDERING GIVING YOUR TIME TO THE SEAL PUPS!
If you don't have time to volunteer but still want to help, please visit our HOW YOU CAN HELP PAGE.