Updated Thursday, 21 May, 2020
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on a computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When an individual visits our website, the company may collect information from them automatically, through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Necessary cookies – Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
- Preferences cookies – Preference cookies enable a website to remember information that changes the way the website behaves or looks, like your preferred language or the region that you are in.
- Statistics cookies – Statistic cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously. This data is shared with Google Analytics, MonsterInsights and Jetpack Analytics.
- Marketing cookies – Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and therefore more valuable for publishers and third party advertisers. This data is shared with Youtube, Vimeo and Sendinblue and Google.
How to manage cookies?
The public can set their browser not to accept cookies, and the above website (see “What are cookies?” section) can instruct them on how to remove cookies from their browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may lose function as a result. The users will be advised of this publicly. You can refuse all non-necessary cookie by clicking “No thanks” on the cookies pop up bar when you first enter our website.
List of Cookies on www.sealrescueireland.org:
Cookie Name| Provider| Type| Expiry
Category: Necessary Cookies
- cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary| sealrescueireland.org| HTTP| 1 day|
- cookielawinfo-checkbox-non-necessary| sealrescueireland.org| HTTP| 1 day|
- wc_cart_hash_#| sealrescueireland.org| HTML| Persistent|
- wc_fragments_#| sealrescueireland.org| HTML| Session|
- player| vimeo.com HTTP| 1 year|
- sync_active| vimeo.com HTML| Persistent|
- _ga| sealrescueireland.org| HTTP| 2 years|
- _gat| sealrescueireland.org| HTTP| 1 day|
- _gid| sealrescueireland.org| HTTP| 1 day|
- collect| google-analytics.com| Pixel| Session|
- vuid| vimeo.com| HTTP| 2 years|
- GPS| youtube.com| HTTP| 1 day|
- IDE| doubleclick.net| HTTP| 1 year|
- r/collect| doubleclick.net| Pixel| Session|
- sib_cuid| sealrescueireland.org| HTTP| 1 year|
- test_cookie| doubleclick.net| HTTP| 1 day|
- tk_lr| sealrescueireland.org| HTTP| 1 year|
- tk_or| sealrescueireland.org| HTTP| 5 years|
- tk_r3d| sealrescueireland.org| HTTP| 2 days|
- tk_tc| sealrescueireland.org| HTTP| Session|
- uuid| sibautomation.com| HTTP| 1 year|
- VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE| youtube.com| HTTP| 179 days|
- YSC| youtube.com| HTTP| Session|
- yt-remote-cast-installed| youtube.com| HTML| Session|
- yt-remote-connected-devices| youtube.com| HTML| Persistent|
- yt-remote-device-id| youtube.com| HTML| Persistent|
- yt-remote-fast-check-period| youtube.com| HTML| Session|
- yt-remote-session-app| youtube.com| HTML| Session|
- yt-remote-session-name| youtube.com| HTML| Session|
Click here for the full Cookie Scan Report
For further information please see our Privacy Notice