Your legacy can be the gift of life!
Since our establishment in 2010 we have successfully rescued, rehabilitated and released nearly 400 orphaned, sick and injured seals. We will continue to protect them and our shared environment but we need your help.
Our promise to you:
- We know that your family and loved ones are priority. Once you have provided for them we hope you’ll remember our crucial wildlife rehab and conservation work.
- Your privacy is our policy and priority. Your details will remain confidential.
- You may chose whether your support is shown on our website.
- We understand this gift means a lot to you and we are very grateful. We will use this gift to create your live-giving legacy.
- We will not pressure you, this is an important decision for you and we respect your choice.
Why leave a gift?
• You have a personal connection to/ belief in our cause.
• You want to leave a lasting mark on the world.
• You are reviewing your life or writing an autobiography.
• You have hopes for a positive future.
• You have the support of your family members.
• In-memory of one of your loved ones.
•Our organisation is tax exempt so your gift will make the most impact.
- No gift is too small, our organisation was built on small donations! It has grown into a sustainable not-for profit organisation with great plans for the future.
- Your gift is a direct investment in individual lives, our environment and our precious biodiversity.
- We are registered on Legacies.ie
- If you would like more information about leaving us a gift please email our Executive Director, Melanie Croce.
- If you are a Solicitor or Executor our Registered Charity Number is 20108519. Please find our details in the footer below. For any further information, please email Melanie Croce.